Concierge Services at Wander Medicine
United States healthcare has become a dangerous place. From the lack of accountability to absent transparency, medical care in our country has become murky at best.
I have a few questions for you:
1) The last time you were sick, was your doctor there for you?
2) Do you feel like your doctor knows who you are?
3) Have you ever been told to “go to the emergency department” without an opportunity to even discuss the situation with your doctor?
4) Does your doctor offer you more than just pills?
If you are tired of medical care in this country, try changing the way you consume it. Medical insurance pays for 15 minute appointments every few months (including co-pay). If you need more than 15 minutes, it is time to look outside the medical insurance model.
In fact, whether you are healthy or working toward health, please consider joining the Wander Medicine concierge membership (also known as direct primary care).
What are the advantages of having a concierge doctor?
1) Direct access to your physician via cell phone whenever medically necessary.
2) Relaxed 60 minute visits (as many as needed) with a doctor that wants to get to know you and get to the root cause of your problems.
3) An entire clinic team of nurses and other staff that has your back.
4) The most up-to-date medical diagnostics, treatments, and prevention strategies, all with full price transparency.
5) Functional and lifestyle medicine focus.
6) A guide to help you navigate the treacherous waters of United States healthcare.
If you want the best medical care, try the concierge model. At $75 per patient, per month, the concierge medical services at Wander Medicine clinic will not break the bank.
Want to achieve the mind, body, spirit, and health that you need to live the life you want?
Join Wander Medicine concierge services today! I would love to be your doctor.
Bill Brandenburg, MD